Speak Up for Europe – Training course in Poland
CALL FOR UK PARTICIPANTS: TRAINING COURSE IN POLAND
Date of project: 6th – 13th of March 2018
Deadline to apply: 20th of January 2018
“Speak up for Europe” will be an 7 days training course, which will be implemented in Wroclaw, Poland. The training Course is designed to empower 21 youth workers, volunteers and local youth leaders from Romania, Bulgaria, Spain, United Kingdom, Macedonia, Croatia and Poland to foster debate about Europe, and the EU in their local communities.
The project aims to:
• foster dialogue about Europe, European values, and position of youth in Europe in partners’ local communities
• identify, understand and structure key European values important to young people in Europe
• equip youth workers and local leaders with tools of structuring dialogue engaging youth and allowing them to freely express their opinions
• strengthen international cooperation of partner organisations and provide networking opportunity for youth workers
• develop new methods of youth work
• exchange examples of good practices of partner organisations
• Youth workers, youth leaders and youth trainers working in/cooperating with the sending organisations;
• Aged over 18, having strong motivation to participate fully in all activities of the training course.
Check out more details in the infopack: Infopack