EuroImpact+ Training course
CALL FOR UK PARTICIPANTS: TRAINING COURSE IN NEWCASTLE
Date of project: 5th – 12th of March 2018
Deadline to apply: 1st of January 2018
The TC “EuroImpact Plus” aims to share best practices, methodologies and to empower youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, youth trainers to raise their projects impact and to produce a sustainable effect on young people. We expect to have several follow-up projects by using the knowledge acquired throughout the training activities.
You will explore unknown PM methodology, Erasmus+ actions, develop your capacity to develop future Erasmus+ projects and will have the chance to meet future partners face-to-face. The training will be delivered in an interactive and collaborative manner so you can benefit from other participants’ experience and gain better understanding of other contexts.
● To empower youth workers and volunteers to fully exploit all the potentials of project management methodology in youth projects;
● To give the possibility to partners and other stakeholders to count on volunteers/youth workers able to manage efficiently a project;
● To establish an innovative project management methodology suited to the specific needs of organisations working for youth;
● To compose a set of learning materials as open educational resources (OER);
● To strengthen formal and non-formal learning for young people across Europe;
● To foster inclusive education.
Check out more details in the infopack: Infopack